My First VLOG Video
I decided today to ditch that way of thinking. Here is my first video blog entry:
Equipment Used to Produce Video
As you can see from the video above and the photos below all I used was my cell phone and a selfie holder with a light attachment. Honestly, I think I need to either lower the shades in the window next time or I’ll have to invest in a larger light. I will probably buy a microphone with a windscreen next so I can take video outside.
VLOG Lessons Learned
- Get rid of the eye cream that makes under my eyes shiny.
- Instead of having the camera at face level raise it higher so I’m looking up slightly. This will open my eyes more fully so my two different sized eyes aren’t so noticeable. This is what I hope anyway! If you know of a trick to minimize this issue would you please leave me a comment? I would be oh so grateful!
- Find something decent to wear. I did just want to get something done and published. FYI – I just finished Day 4 of 30 Days with Adriene (a beginner’s yoga series) when I did this…
- Ditch the curly hair! I’ve always disliked that action!
- Learn how to add something to the video so it’s not just me talking the entire time – or if I am there’s something else to look at.